Being a human everyone has a dream of becoming famous by doing something extraordinary but today we are going to discuss about a personality end up selling the Taj Mahal !
Meet Mr Natwarlal who duped people’s crores of rupees with total ease and reserved a spot for himself in the history of India as the greatest ‘Conman’ to have ever lived.
Mithilesh Kumar Srivastava was a lawyer who turned into the ‘great Indian conman’. He sold prized monuments of India and duped big shot industrialists with sheer ease.
Some Quick Facts About Mr Natwarlal :
- Natwarlal used over 50 aliases to disguise himself and duped hundreds of people of crores of rupees.
- He was wanted in more than 100 cases by police of 8 states. He was sentenced to 113 years in prison.
- He conned people even in his death. It was in 2009 when his lawyer asked that the 100s of pending cases on Natwarlal be dropped claiming that the conman had passed away on July 25, 2009.
- He sold the Taj Mahal thrice!
- He also sold the Rashtrapati Bhawan, and even the Parliament House of India (along with its 545 sitting members) !