Smart phone is a mobile phone which offers advanced technologies with functionality similar as a personal computer. Today smart phones are the devices which provide all the facilities what a user need in his daily life, such as e-mail, notebook, Bluetooth, gaming panel, high resolution camera applications, Microsoft office suite, television and many other computerized applications that a human being can just think of. Modern generation is now totally dependent and want to get the good smart phone in early age.Due to the demanding of smart phone, companies start making better phones and also they think about budget.
Here are the best smart phones you can buy in the range 10,000 to 20,000 range.
Nokia 6 smartphone was launched in January 2017. It is the Nokia-branded mid range smart phone based on Android Operating System .The phone comes with a 5.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels at a PPI of 403 pixels per inch. Nokia 6 price in India starts from Rs.14,999 available at online store
- 5.5 Inch full HD resolution display (1080 x 1920 pixels) at 403 PPI
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 octa-core processor at 1.4 GHz
- 3 GB RAM + 32 GB storage (expandable upto 128 GB)
- 16 MP rear camera + 8 MP front camera
- Android Nougat 7.1.1
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
Price- Rs 14,999
This smartphone by Xiaomi is great android one phone comes in a affodable price and stock Android experience.Mi A1 dual camera is more than a set of powerful features, it’s a complete experience. Snap a photo, apply fixes, then upload the photo for storage and sharing—all with a single tap .Mi A1’s 2.5D curved glass display is absolutely gorgeous and perfect for reading, gaming, and watching videos. The glass is incredibly durable, as we’ve come to expect of Corning® Gorilla® Glass. Mi A1 price in India starts from Rs.14,999 and available at online store also.
- 5.5-inch Full-HD (1080×1920 pixels) resolution display with 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 64 bit Octa Core 2GHz Processor and Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM and 64GB inbuilt storage(expandable)
- 12MP + 12MP Dual Rear Camera
- 5MP Front Camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Android Nougat 7.1.2 with Stock Android Version
- Android One Smartphone – with confirmed upgrades to Android Oreo and Android P
The camera in a smartphone has become a deciding factor for most customers. When earlier this month, Honor launched a smartphone with four cameras, it was obvious that it would catch the fancy of “camera conscious” customers.The front of the device is dominated by the 5.9-inch IPS LCD display, which comes with slimmer bezels and on-screen navigation keys that only appear when one touches the screen. The first thing that you will notice about the design and build quality of Honor 9i is that it looks more premium than other smartphones in the same range. The credit for it goes entire to the aluminium body that’s coupled with the matte finish.
- 4 GB RAM | 64 GB ROM | Expandable Upto 128 GB
- 5.9 inch Full HD+ Display
- 16MP + 2MP Dual Rear Camera | 13MP + 2MP Dual Front Camera
- 3340 mAh Battery
- Huawei Kirin 659 Octa Core Clocked up to 2.36 GHz Processor
- Fingerprint Sensor
- Metal Unibody Design
- Smartphone with 4 cameras and Fullview screen
- Selfie Toning Flash with the Front camera
The phone comes with a 5.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels.
The Samsung Galaxy On Nxt is powered by 1.6GHz octa-core processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Samsung Galaxy On Nxt packs a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 8-megapixel front shooter for selfies.As far as the battery is concerned it has 3300 mAh.
- 3 GB RAM | 64 GB ROM | Expandable Upto 256 GB
- 5.5 inch Full HD Display(1080×1920 pixels) resolution
- 13MP Rear Camera | 8MP Front Camera
- 3300 mAh Li-Ion Battery
- Exynos 7870 Octa Core 1.6GHz Processor
Oppo F5 is sure by for selfie lover.It comes with feature a 6-inch full HD+ (2160 * 1080 pix) LTPS TFT display. The Oppo F5 is powered by an MT6763T octa-core processor paired with 4GB / 6GB of RAM and 32GB / 64GB of internal storage, which could be further expanded up to 256GB via microSD card. For photography a 16-megapixel rear camera and 20-megapixel front-facing the camera. On the software department, the Oppo F5 runs on Android 7.1 Nougat based on ColorOS 3.2. Connectivity options include Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPS, and USB.
- 4 GB RAM | 32 GB ROM | Expandable Upto 256 GB
- 6 inch Full HD+ Display
- 16MP Rear Camera | 20MP Front Camera
- 3200 mAh Battery
- Mediatek MT6763T Octa Core 2.5 GHz Processor
- Fullview (18:9) Display
- Face Recognition (Speedy Facial Unlock)
- Dedicated SD Card Slot
- Artificial Intelligence Beauty Recognition Technology
- Android 7.1 (Nougat) with ColorOS 3.2
- Fingerprint Sensor